Thursday, March 21, 2013

Meet the artists



Check out Etsy Canada's Lookbook for the 40 artists and artisans who will be exhibiting in the Etsy Section at the One of a Kind Spring show ... next week! I'm really pleased to see my Grey and White Cat Pillow included. The portrait of this cat will be available at the show. If you mouse-over my pillow you see the by-line "grumpy cat love", which is hilarious. I actually thought this cat looked almost lascivious, rather than grumpy, but I, like many, do love that Grumpy Cat. Etsy also featured my 'Cloud Classification pillow' in their newsletter. The same print on paper, and other cloud prints, will be at minouette's table (L-04-29). Come by and see me (at the Direct Energy Centre on the Canadian National Exhibition grounds) from March 27 to 31!


No comments: