Monday, November 19, 2012

Santa's sweatshop

This year I've decided to do a number of craft shows. So I'm working away at creating stock, including the sort of Christmas ornaments which might prove popular this time of year. Which is ironically Sisyphean when people come and buy the ornaments as I try and make them, but on the other hand, that is the point, isn't it? So, let me share the new ornaments still in my possession:

Fly Agaric Ornaments
Jellyfish Ornaments
Tapir Ornament
Radiolarian Ornaments
Rhino Ornament
Snow Ornaments
zebra Ornaments

I'll need to go buy some more ribbon! You can catch this Cabinet of Curiosities for your tree, at the Wandering Winter Craft show, this weekend at Magic Pony! I'm excited about the venue. If you're around you should come by and check it out, either Saturday November 24 or Sunday November 25, 11 am to 5 pm.





No comments: