Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thanks for the ♥'s

Merci

Oh, I do love those ♥'s. Just a quick note of thanks: today, things from secret minouette places passed 2500 ♥'s which is truly amazing to me! Thank you!

It seems apt to say thank you in French. Though I know my French isn't perfect and I do occasionally make the accidental sin of the anglicisme like many anglophones, I do make a point to run a bilingual shop, to the best of my abilities. Now, most of my traffic comes from the US, Canada and France even ahead of the UK and Australia - which is statistically a bit unusual for an Etsy shop, and the sales do follow suit. So, I would also like to say merci à vous!

While I'm at it,  I'd like to take a moment to thank the 920 Etsy followers, 1020 twitter followers, 2677 pinterest followers, 645 fans of the things from secret minouette places fanpage, and last but not least, anyone who follows this blog!

No comments: