Thursday, January 8, 2009

Craftster Best of 2008

I feel like a crafty superstar this morning ... oh, er.. @#$% alarm clock didn't go off afternoon! Craftster has selected their best of 2008 which includes:

AFTER: the chair
The chair in HOME SWEET HOME: Crafty Housewares: Completed Projects: General



sun at center of Copernicus' head
Copernicus in IMAGE REPRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Other Image Reproduction Techniques: Completed Projects



jellyfish chunky page
The Chunky Page Swap Gallery, a swap I participated in for ORGANIZED SWAPS > Most Popular Swaps of 2008



Hope: the phoenix
A Book of Hope... by alteredmommy - a collaboration to raise funds for cancer research, to which I was proud to contribute for PAPER CRAFTS, JOURNALS & BOOK MAKING: Paper Crafts: Completed Projects: General

I'm flattered. The great thing here is that I think this has kick-started calls for Round two of the Chunky Page Swap, and alteredmommy is planning a similar fundraiser this year. I love the idea that things I create are making their way out into the world. Also making something for a good cause is more my style than, say, running for a good cause.

No comments: