Friday, December 11, 2015

3K ♥s!


It may be silly but I'm pretty excited! One of my goals for 2015 was to hit 3000 hearts on things from secret minouette places... which I did today! It really is the most encouraging thing and one of the reasons Etsy is a great place for selling handmade - it does come with a community of people who appreciate what artists and craftspeople do. Thanks to each and every one who ♥ my shop! And while I'm at it, thank you for following this blog, the 1008 who follow me on Etsy, 677 Facebook fans, 426 Instagram followers, the 4K Pinterest followers, and the 1614 who follow me on twitter! Part of my job as an artist is to bring my work out into the world and it's wonderful to see that people are interested and appreciate it. Coincidentally, EtsyCA sent out some love to their Etsy Made in Canada captains and I received a little gift in the mail today, so I'm feeling the Etsy appreciation!

Now, please excuse me... my toddler son has invented an animal which I must create in linocut form as soon as possible.

No comments: