Thursday, February 13, 2014

Koi

KoiOrange

I printed my koi block on this lovely, handmade, deep orange kozo paper I found, with a deckle edge.

I also made a new print of a JRT (Jack Russel Terrier, for those who aren't into dogs). Since it's based on a custom order, I'm going to keep it under wraps for a little while. It seems unlikely, but I would hate to spoil the surprise, should the gift recipient see the image before he receives his gift.

I've been doing some research and making notes on planned future prints.

Other than that, Gabriel has been keeping me pretty busy. His grandmother popped by unannounced today during Canada's men's hockey game, which she watched with her grandson on her knee. She's a raving tennis fan, so during the second period when she was unsure if the puck had gone in she asked whether Canada had in fact scored. Then she said, "So, it's 2-love Canada? Er.. well... in my language?"

No comments: