Thursday, August 1, 2013

Etsy Newbie Seller Bootcamp


Today I launched a new project, as 'Captain' (I feel like I need some sort of badge or special hat) of the Toronto Etsy Street Team. I'm going to be be running a 'TEST Back to School Etsy Newbie Bootcamp'. When I did first open my Etsy shop one of my main motivators was actually to show all my artists friends that it was really easy to do - to open a shop on-line. I had hoped I could also show that it is possible to make some money from art, and indeed, it is. I know that a lot of people who are fans of handmade goods are in fact creative themselves. So, if you or one of your friends, has been toying with the idea of trying to sell on Etsy, there's no time like the present. If, you've just opened a shop in the last few months, you're welcome too. The Bootcamp is free and includes mentoring and answers to any questions you might have. Just sign-up and drop me a line at TorontoEtsyST@gmail.com. Want to get a head's start and dive right in? Just follow this link .

You can find the on-going Bootcamp tutorial series here.

No comments: